The PARC at Joliet is a locally owned Post-Acute Rehabilitation Center that was founded in 2013 and is the ideal healthcare center for both post-rehabilitation needs as well as long-term care. Our facility is located one short block away from Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center is convenient to various shopping centers.
At the PARC at Joliet, we offer a level of clinical sophistication and personalized attention that is simply not possible in other settings. Our physician-supervised, round-the-clock care allows us to meet the unique needs of each guest, including those with chronic diseases. Through our world-class expertise, we strive to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home.
Why The PARC?
- Newly-renovated private suites with in-room showers
- Personalized assistance with various activities of daily living
- Innovative techniques for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy offered up to 7 days a week in a state-of-the-art Therapy Room
- 3-day or 5-day On-Site Dialysis treatment options offered
- Advanced Wound Care by a Certified Wound Doctor
- Social engagement and spiritual support
- Healthy balanced diet and nutritional food options
- Accredited by: The Joint Commission
- Proudly Accepts:
- Various Private Insurances